Patient Co-ordinator opportunity at Aurora
Do you have good general office experience? Are you interested in the aesthetic industry?
Aurora Clinics are now seeking a full-time customer facing Patient Co-ordinator to work within our well established and popular private cosmetic group. This is a key administration role joining a small, close-knit team at our Aurora Clinics in Northampton.
Our ideal candidate will be a warm, friendly and professional administrator with an ability to build rapport with patients and other team members. They will demonstrate strong telephone and personal organisational skills, as well as being a fast learner and able to follow a defined customer contact process.
Our dedicated team of nurses, aesthetic practitioners and plastic surgeons is led by Mr Adrian Richards MBBS, MSc, FRCS (Plast.), a highly experienced Consultant Plastic Surgeon recognised as an expert in breast surgery.
Our focus is on providing the best possible experience for our patients at every step of their journey, and we have worked hard to achieve our reputation for quality service and excellent patient care.
Join us and you will become part of a forward-thinking company that recognises its people as its greatest asset.
We offer a very competitive salary, 5 weeks’ holiday and a company pension scheme.
Interested? A more detailed job description is included below. If you feel you would be a good fit for the role and would like to apply, please email your CV and cover letter to Jim Savin at firstname.lastname@example.org Closing date: 31 May 2013
POSITION: Patient Co-ordinator
DEPARTMENT: Aurora Clinics South
REPORTS TO: Southern Regional Director
Job Purpose: Supports Aurora staff by representing Consultant; sorting mail, documents, and telephone calls; scheduling patient appointments; invoicing patients and preparing operative notes and correspondence; maintaining office files and patient records.
- Liaise with BMI NEC/My Breast and Aurora Clinics regarding appointments.
- Liaise with third-parties regarding pre-op assessments, anaesthetist, clinic sizing and theatre slots.
- Chaperoning and booking for Assoc surgeons.
- Generates revenues by completing direct patient and third-party invoicing; monitoring account payments; initiating collection calls and reminders.
- Update Patient Progress spreadsheet pre and post clinic for Paddocks/MK/Harley Street.
- Liaise with third parties re package pricing and FOC/Redo etc.
- Update pricing spreadsheet for new packages and secure information by completing database back-ups.
- Maintains stationery supplies inventory by checking stock; anticipating needs; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Keeps office equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Maintain patient confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintain quality results by following and enforcing standards.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Dictation where necessary.
Skills/Qualifications: Office Experience – General, Scheduling, Telephone Skills, Typing, Business Knowledge, Organization, Time Management, Customer Service, Verbal Communication, PC Proficiency, Reporting Skills.