Mr Adrian Richards
MBBS MSc FRCS (Plast)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Richards was voted ‘Home Counties Leading Plastic Surgeon’ by The Daily Mail and ‘Leading Breast Surgeon UK’ by The Independent on Sunday. In 2014 Adrian was named as one of the world’s Top 100 Most Influential Cosmetic Doctors by international cosmetic surgery website RealSelf.
Mr. Richards qualified as a Doctor in 1988 and for 12 years specialised in plastic surgery. He has full registration with the General Medical Council No. 3286812 and is a Member of both the British Association of Plastic and Reconsructive Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS), the leading British professional bodies for plastic surgery and reconstructive surgery. He is an author and has written a best-selling textbook ‘Keynotes on Plastic Surgery’ which you can purchase here or download a free chapter.
Mr. Richards had extensive experience as a Consultant Plastic Surgeon at Stoke Mandeville NHS Trust. He now has private clinics which are based at premier locations, including the Gatehouse in Northampton, the Saxon Clinic in Milton Keynes, the Paddocks Hospital in Princes Risborough and 10 Harley St in London. Mr. Richards recognises that his patients demand excellence from plastic surgeons; consequently he continuously collaborates with other plastic surgeons worldwide to bring new surgical and non-surgical innovations to his practice for the benefit of his patients.
As a respected figure in the industry, Adrian is often invited to speak at events and conferences, and has made several appearances on national radio and television, including Channel 4’s ‘How Not to Get Old’ and ‘Bodyshockers’.
He is founder of Cosmetic Courses, a company which provides training to medical practitioners entering the aesthetic market and was the lead investigator in recent clinical research into the use of Botulinum Toxin A (Botox®) for cosmetic purposes. He was named ‘The Botox Expert’ in the Evening Standard‘s ‘Harley Street Heroes’.
- BAPRAS (British Association Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons) Member
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Member (BAAPS)
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery
- General Medical Council. Reg. No. 3286812
- Facial rejuvenation surgery – the short scar MACS Facelift.
- Breast surgery including breast enlargement, reduction, uplift and inverted nipple correction.
- Abdominoplasty surgery
- Minor operations – earlobe correction, mole removal, nipple reduction and inverted nipple correction.
- Medical Director of Aurora Clinics
- Clinical Director of Cosmetic Courses
Mr. Richards offers surgical consultations in The Private Clinic of Harley Street, London, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire. To book your consultation please complete our contact form or give the team a call.