Key decisions when considering Breast Enlargement
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures visit The Private Clinic’s website.
If you are considering getting breast implants it’s likely that your primary reason for doing so is to increase your cup size. However, size is not the only thing to consider and there are other decisions to make when it comes to choosing the right implant for you.
The most commonly used implant in the UK is silicone, however saline is another safe alternative. Typically silicone is more expensive but it is often preferred as it tends to create a more natural-feeling breast.
Saline implants are slightly cheaper than their silicone equivalents, and some people choose them for this reason as well as the fact that saline is a naturally occurring substance.
There are two basic types of shape for implants – round or contoured. The former will produce a rounded curve with as much volume at the top of the breast as the bottom. A contoured implant follows a more naturally occurring shape and so the volume will be largest at the bottom of the implant.
Which to opt for will depend on whether or not you wish to achieve a more obvious or more subtle result.
There is also the option to choose the texture of the implant – soft or textured. Textured implants may help to reduce the possibility of scar tissue hardening around the implant, however may result in a rippled effect in patients who are slim and with limited body fat to naturally sit around the implant.
The overall look of the breast augmentation will also depend on the profile of the implant – this is how forward protruding (or otherwise) the implant will be.
Finally, a decision on the size of the implant will also need to be made. This refers to the volume of the implant.
For more info on breast enlargement, visit our boob job information pages, where you’ll find FAQS, breast enlargement photos, videos and more. To book a free consultation with a surgeon, call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast enlargement online contact form.
Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic guides thousands of woman every year through their breast enlargement journey. We are committed to Medical Expertise, Patient Care and Satisfaction, Honest advice and most importantly the best breast enlargement results.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Free consultation with your specialist surgeon.
- 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Nagor implant for rupture and capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here