Breast Enlargement Surgery in Essex with Mr Mobinulla Syed
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
Considering breast enlargement surgery and looking for a surgeon close to home? Find out more about what you can expect from breast augmentation surgery with the Essex-based experts at Aurora Clinics part of The Private Clinic.
What is breast enlargement surgery?
Breast enlargement surgery also known as a breast augmentation is a form of cosmetic surgery to enhance the size of your breasts. This is done through the insertion of breast implants. If you are considering increasing the size of your breasts it may be for one of two reasons:
- You were born with very small breasts or a breast abnormality such as tubular breasts
- You are post-breastfeeding or post-weight loss which has resulted in a lack of volume in your bust
Whatever your reason for considering breast implants it is our aim at Aurora Clinics to give you as much information as possible including all benefits and risks of surgery so you can make a fully informed decision about whether it’s the right option for you.
This information is provided in your no-obligation consultation with the Plastic Surgeon of your choice. Your consultation is an opportunity to discuss with your surgeon your expectations and desires from surgery and for your surgeon to assess your suitability and determine the best method and most appropriate breast implants for you and your body.
For more information please read our in depth guide to what to expect at your consultation which includes what you need to bring with you and what you can expect to happen on the day.
Which Plastic Surgeons consult from The Baddow Hospital?
Mr Mobinulla Syed MBBS, MSc, PhD, FRCS (Plast)
His specialist areas include:
- Breast surgery- Tuberous breast reconstruction, Breast Reduction, Breast Augmentation, Mastopexy and Inverted nipple correction
- Male breast (gynaecomastia) correction
- Abdominoplasty- Mini, Full and Extended
- Body Lifts including Arms and Thigh lifts.
- Liposuction and lipomodelling
- Pinnaplasty/Otoplasty , split ear lobe correction and variants correction
- Mole and Skin lesion Removal
- Scar Revision
Where would my consultation take place?
Our dedicated clinic in Essex is situated in the quiet village of Great Baddow, near Chelmsford. This state-of-the-art private hospital has comfortable rooms and ample parking on-site. It also benefits from excellent transport links by both road and rail.
Aurora Clinics in Essex
How to book your no-obligation consultation…
If you’re interested in booking a consultation with either Mr Mobinulla Syed then please contact us on 03339209135 and we would be happy to assist you in booking an appointment.
All consultations at Aurora Clinics part of The Private Clinic are no-obligation which means there is no pressure to go ahead with surgery after attending your consultation.
We always encourage people to do as much research as they can when considering cosmetic surgery, so for more information on breast enlargement surgery:
- Watch our patient videos and hear about surgical experiences first hand
- Read our online Trust Pilot and Real Self reviews
- See before and after photographs in our extensive gallery to compare and contrast results with your body shape
- We also offer Breast Enlargement consultations at our London Harley Street clinic with Mr Adrian Richards, Mr Davood Fallahdar, Mr Miles Berry, Mr Navid Jallali, Miss Sujatha Tadiparthi and Mr Paul Tulley.