Northampton Open Evening Wednesday 2nd July – Save the Date!
Are you free on the evening of Wednesday 2nd July?
Well, in that case, you must come along to our Open Evening!
The get-ready-for-summer themed evening will take place at our Gatehouse Clinic in Northampton between 6 and 8pm.
As with all our Open Evenings, it’ll be a fun, friendly and FREE evening where you can find out more about any procedure that interests you, whether surgical or non-surgical, from our team.
We’ll have plenty of treatment and product demonstrations, expert information and advice about all the treatments we offer, a prize draw, refreshments and free goodie bags for everybody who comes along.
Here’s a rundown of what you can expect on the night:
- Aurora Clinics Clinical Lead Aggie Oakley offering expert advice about surgery.
- Aurora Skin Clinics Clinical Lead Mel Recchia demonstrating eTwo skin tightening.
- Aesthetic Nurse Practitioner Ruth Atkins demonstrating dermal fillers and anti-wrinkle injections.
- Aesthetic Practitioner Jenna Harrison giving free mini skin consultations and skin care advice.
- Stephen Knobel from Permalip answering your questions about permanent lip enhancement.
- Free goodie bag for all guests containing a voucher for a free skin consultation and treatment.
- Prize draw to win a £100 gift voucher for the clinic.
- Drinks and nibbles.
The evening is completely free, with no need to book you can just come along on the night and stay for as long as you like. And of course feel free to bring along any friends who you think may enjoy it too.
If you’d like any more information about the open evening, please contact our Skin Clinic Co-ordinator, Caroline Pammant, on 01604 875040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope to see you there!