Our latest Patient Satisfaction Survey – April-May 2014
At Aurora, we take our patients’ satisfaction seriously. With that in mind, we regularly collect feedback from patients who have undergone surgery and treatments with us.
Every two months, we collate those results to see what we’re doing right and how we can improve.
Our latest feedback comes from April and May, and was given by 20 patients who underwent a varied range of procedures including nipple reduction, tummy tuck, breast augmentation, split earlobe repair and more.
What do we ask?
To properly gauge opinion, we ask our patients how satisfied they are based on a broad range of criteria, including:
- How easy was it to schedule an appointment?
- How would you rate your consultation experience?
- How would you rate the hospital facilities?
- How would you rate the aftercare?
- How happy are you with the results of your surgery?
- Would you recommend Aurora to your friends?
What our patients said
- 85% of people said it was ‘Very Easy’ or ‘Easy’ to schedule an appointment.
- 90% of people rated their consultation experience as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.
- Hospital facilities and aftercare were both rated ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’ by 85% of people.
- 95% of people said they were ‘Extremely Happy’, ‘Happy’ or ‘Satisfied’ with the results of their surgery.
- And 100% of people said they would recommend Aurora to friends.
In our patients’ own words…
Here are some of the comments we received from people completing the survey:
- “I found the whole experience with Aurora Clinics from start to finish both professional and caring.”
- “Adrian Richards and his assistants were friendly, calm and efficient. The results are stupendous!”
- “Miles Berry and the team around him are clearly focused on delivering the safest, most thought-out surgical solution and such attention to the patient’s needs and wellbeing do show in the speedy recovery as well as the results.”
- “Mr Richards and his team of nurses were all so professional yet so friendly. I have subsequently booked another treatment for next week!”
- “My experience was amazing from start to finish. I’ve been back since for a different procedure!!”
- “The staff at Aurora were very reassuring and Mr Scott is generous with his time during consultations. The results of my scar revision are fantastic and I am extremely pleased.”
But we’re listening to your suggestions too…
We always welcome constructive criticism to help us see where we could be doing things better. This time we learned that you would like a point of contact for aftercare questions, and longer follow-up appointments.
Please note that we are listening, and try to act upon all your comments as best as we can.
If you have any testimonials or feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to email us any time at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.