Our latest Patient Satisfaction Survey June-July 2014
At Aurora, we take our patients’ satisfaction seriously. With that in mind, we regularly collect feedback from patients who have undergone surgery and treatments with us.
Every two months, we collate those results to see what we’re doing right and how we can improve. Our latest feedback comes from June and July, and was given by 18 patients who underwent a varied range of procedures including breast augmentation, breast reduction, inverted nipple correction, scar revision, cyst removal, tummy tuck and breast uplift.
What do we ask?
To properly gauge opinion, we ask our patients how satisfied they are based on a broad range of criteria, including:
- How easy was it to schedule an appointment?
- How would you rate your consultation experience?
- How would you rate the hospital facilities?
- How would you rate the aftercare?
- How happy are you with the results of your surgery?
- Would you recommend Aurora to your friends?
What our patients said
- 94% of people said it was ‘Very Easy’ or ‘Easy’ to schedule an appointment.
- 100% of people rated their consultation experience as ‘Excellent’, ‘Very Good’ or ‘Good’.
- 100% of people rated the hospital facilities ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.
- 94% rated their aftercare as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.
- 100% of people were ‘Extremely Happy’ or ‘Happy’ with the results of their surgery.
- And 94% of people said they would recommend Aurora to friends.
In our patients’ own words…
Here are some of the comments we received from people completing the survey:
- “My whole experience from start to finish has been exceedingly professional and I could not be more pleased with the results”
- “I can’t thank or praise Adrian, Aggie and the whole team at Aurora enough”
- “Mr Georgeu is an outstanding surgeon. Very happy with my results. Would do it again in a heartbeat.”
- “I always felt attended to, safe and well cared for. This was the first time I’d ever had surgery, and each member of staff was very helpful, informative and caring at each step of the way, especially my anaesthetist and my nurses. A wonderful team!”
- “I’m now 5 weeks after surgery and very happy with the results! I feel that my new breasts fit my frame perfectly and look surprisingly natural; an amazing job by Mr Richards!”
- “The service I have received has been exceptional, I was treated like an individual, all my questions and concerns were addressed. I would recommend Aurora time and time again.”
But we’re listening to your suggestions too…
We always welcome constructive criticism to help us see where we could be doing things better. This time we learned that you would like more communication in the period immediately after your surgery.
Please note that we are listening, and try to act upon all your comments as best as we can.
If you have any testimonials or feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to email us any time at mailto:email@example.com.