Our latest Patient Satisfaction Survey – February-March 2014
At Aurora Clinics, we take patient satisfaction seriously. With that in mind, we regularly collect feedback from patients who have undergone surgery with us.
Every two months, we collate those results to see what we’re doing right and how we can improve.
Our latest feedback comes from February and March, and was given by 26 patients who underwent a varied range of procedures including inverted nipple correction, breast reduction, tummy tuck, eyelid surgery and more.
What do we ask?
To properly gauge opinion, we ask our patients how satisfied they are based on a broad range of criteria, including:
- How easy was it to schedule an appointment?
- How would you rate your consultation experience?
- How would you rate the hospital facilities?
- How would you rate the aftercare?
- How happy are you with the results of your surgery?
- Would you recommend Aurora to your friends?
What our patients said
- 100% of people said it was ‘Very Easy’ or ‘Easy’ to schedule an appointment.
- 92% of people rated their consultation experience as ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’.
- Hospital facilities and aftercare were both rated ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’ by 84% of people.
- 96% of people said they were ‘Extremely Happy’, ‘Happy’ or ‘Satisfied’ with the results of their surgery.
- And 100% of people said they would recommend Aurora to friends.
In our patients’ own words…
Here are some of the comments we received from people completing the survey:
- “The care I received at the Three Shires Hospital in Northampton was fantastic. Mr Richards and his staff were very caring and sincere. I felt in very good hands and very confident with them. And I am so happy and very pleased with my new look.”
- “I’m delighted with the end result of my blepharoplasty. I wish I had done it ages ago. The hospital care was excellent, the whole experience pain free. I can’t recommend Mr Scott’s work enough.”
- “Mr Richards and his nurses were fantastic. I didn’t feel a thing throughout the whole process. I would not hesitate to recommend this clinic to anyone.”
- “I just can’t believe how easy the whole process was, I’ve never been so calm and at ease about anything but it’s because I knew I was in great hands.”
- “From the moment I made the initial telephone call to make the first appointment with Adrian Richards I was dealt with in a respectful, friendly way. The level of care throughout was excellent.”
But we’re listening to your suggestions too…
We always welcome constructive criticism to help us see where we could be doing things better.
This time we learned that you would like more post-operative information – suggestions included a leaflet to take away with you after surgery, and a dedicated email address where you can ask any questions you have during your recovery.
Please note that we are listening, and try to act upon all your comments as best as we can.
If you have any testimonials or feedback you’d like to share, please feel free to email us any time at mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org.