Mr Se Hwang Liew
BCh MB MD FRCS (Plast.)
Consultant Plastic Surgeon
Mr Se Hwang Liew graduated from Belfast Medical School in 1992 with honours, and undertook his plastic surgical training in Belfast, London, Swansea, and Liverpool. His training included fellowships in aesthetic surgery in the North West of England (Liverpool/Manchester/Chester), and the United States (Dallas/New York).
During this time he gained substantial knowledge and experience in both reconstructive and aesthetic surgery. He also spent 2 years in medical research, and obtained a doctorate degree in medicine from the University of London.
After completing his specialist training and having obtained his Specialist exam in Plastic Surgery he was admitted to the Specialist Register of the UK General Medical Council. Mr. Liew is a full member of the British Association of Plastic , Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons (BAPRAS) and the British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (BAAPS).
Mr. Liew regularly attends training seminars as well as national and international conferences. His qualifications and training attest to his knowledge, surgical skills, and dedication to excellence, offering individualised care of the highest standard. His professional and caring manner generates a thorough understanding of his patients’ needs and desires. By establishing a strong relationship with his patients he is fully capable of appreciating a patient’s goals and motivations.
- BAPRAS (British Association Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgeons) Member
- The British Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons Member (BAAPS)
- Member of the International Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ISAAPS)
- Member of the UK Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons (UKAAPS)
- Member of the Medical Protection Society (MPS)
- General Medical Council. GMC Registration No. 3586127