Breast Enlargement FAQ – How much does it cost?
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
In this edition of our breast enlargement FAQ series, we cover the cost, and how much it will set you back. Breast enlargement surgery has many variables and is commonly combined with other procedures, which can alter the cost.
We are very transparent about our pricing here at Aurora, and during your consultation, you will be quoted a figure, for the procedure, or procedures you are looking for. This figure will not change, there will not be some “small print” that adds another £1000 out of the blue. What you see is what you get with us here. Included in the original surgery fee is lifetime follow up consultations which can be taken as often as you like. After the initial recovery period, we like to see you for yearly follow-ups to check all is well, but this is optional. However, if you are concerned or have any problems post-surgery you can come back, free of charge and see your surgeon in person to discuss what is wrong.
Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic guides thousands of woman every year through their breast enlargement journey. We are committed to Medical Expertise, Patient Care and Satisfaction, Honest advice and most importantly the best breast enlargement results.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Free consultation with your specialist surgeon.
- 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Nagor implant for rupture and capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here
For more info on breast enlargement, visit our boob job information pages, where you’ll find FAQS, breast enlargement photos, videos and more. To book a free consultation with a surgeon, call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast enlargement online contact form.