Breast Enlargement FAQ – How will you know the ideal breast size for you?
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
Breast Enlargement is a very common procedure, and one Aurora Clinics specialises in. This FAQ series highlights all the most common, and quite a few uncommon questions asked, which you may be struggling to find the answer to. Our aim is to keep you as informed as we are, so you are comfortable when entering into the decision for surgery.
This video discusses the size of implant which will suit you best. Now obviously, this varies from patient to patient, and there is no definitive way to make a more broad sweeping statement that applies to everyone. Basically your frame and shape will be taken into account, along with the results you are looking for. Your consultation will be with your actual surgeon, so they can inform you of their opinion, being the experts, as they will know roughly how it will look post surgery.
Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic guides thousands of woman every year through their breast enlargement journey. We are committed to Medical Expertise, Patient Care and Satisfaction, Honest advice and most importantly the best breast enlargement results.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Free consultation with your specialist surgeon.
- 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Nagor implant for rupture and capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here
For more info on breast enlargement, visit our boob job information pages, where you’ll find FAQS, breast enlargement photos, videos and more. To book a free consultation with a surgeon, call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast enlargement online contact form.