Breast Enlargement FAQ – Is it important to be at your ideal weight?
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
This edition of our FAQ series comes from a few selective patients asking the questions, is it important to be at your ideal weight? And also, If I’ve recently been breastfeeding, should I wait to have an augmentation?
We combined the two answers as they cross over to some extent. We believe for you to achieve the best results, we encourage you to be at your ideal weight. The reason for this is, if you lose a substantial amount of weight post breast enlargement, your breasts may sag, and suffer a loss of natural volume, leaving you with less than desirable results. After the weight loss, an uplift may also be needed, so it is better financially and for your downtime to recover if you combined the two procedures.
Following on, if you are breastfeeding then your breasts are naturally going to be fluctuating in size when they fill up with milk. This can lead to stretching of the skin and tissue in your breast, meaning they may droop and lose volume overall. Once you have finished breastfeeding you will be aware of how your breasts look and just like before, a mastopexy may be needed to achieve your desired results.
Being at your ideal weight also gives your surgeon the opportunity to give the best advice they can as you discuss the results you want.
Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic guides thousands of woman every year through their breast enlargement journey. We are committed to Medical Expertise, Patient Care and Satisfaction, Honest advice and most importantly the best breast enlargement results.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Free consultation with your specialist surgeon.
- 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Nagor implant for rupture and capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here
For more info on breast enlargement, visit our boob job information pages, where you’ll find FAQS, breast enlargement photos, videos and more. To book a free consultation with a surgeon, call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast enlargement online contact form.