Breast Enlargement FAQ – What happens at a sizing appointment?
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
During this episode of our Breast Enlargement FAQ series, we cover what will happen during a sizing appointment, pre-breast augmentation surgery. Your sizing appointment will usually be with one of our specially trained nurses, who will work with you to achieve your ideal results. One way of assisting in this process is bringing in pictures of breasts, firstly that you do like, and also ones that you don’t. This will almost put your results into context for our nurses, and be able to gauge what will suit you best, based on this “type” of breast.
We also ask you to bring a wide variety of clothing to try on with your implants. Things like work clothing, going out clothes, as well as your tighter fitting gym clothing. This will help you understand how you will look following the procedure.
We also believe it is beneficial for you to bring a close friend or your partner, who can offer an opinion through different eyes, and help you make a slower and more informed decision, rather than a quick and impulsive one.
Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic guides thousands of woman every year through their breast enlargement journey. We are committed to Medical Expertise, Patient Care and Satisfaction, Honest advice and most importantly the best breast enlargement results.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Free consultation with your specialist surgeon.
- 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Nagor implant for rupture and capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here
For more info on breast enlargement, visit our boob job information pages, where you’ll find FAQS, breast enlargement photos, videos and more. To book a free consultation with a surgeon, call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast enlargement online contact form.