Breast Enlargement FAQ – What implants do you use at Aurora?
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
This edition of our Breast Enlargement series brings you information about the implants that we use here at Aurora Clinics. When it comes to breast implants, it is important to realise that it isn’t a basic “one size fits all”. The different styles and shapes of implants will look very different, much like if ten people bought an item of clothing, they would all look incredibly different wearing it. For this reason, we believe it is important to have a choice when choosing your breast implants.
The implant manufacturers we use are Nagor and the sizers we use are made by Mentor. These are the highest quality implants out there, and we pride ourselves at Aurora in using the best quality implants and specialist breast enlargement surgeons.
There are different styles of implants with different profiles, and the best thing to do is come for a free consultation with us, and discuss the different types then, or alternatively at your sizing appointment you will see the different types, and try them on.
Why Choose The Private Clinic?
- We provide a 10-year warranty with £1000 towards your surgical costs.
- Highly skilled expert Cosmetic surgeons, see our before and after results
- Dedicated post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team, including a 24-hour helpline.
- We offer you a three-year aftercare breast cover.
- The Private Clinic covers a lifetime guarantee on your implant.
- We have state of the art hospital facilities.
- Giving you the best results and patient care is our priority.
- View our Breast Augmentation Video Guide.
- Read our Patient Stories.