Breast Enlargement FAQ – Will you be able to breastfeed after?
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
In our final episode of our Breast Enlargement FAQ series we discuss the classic question posed to us every single time there is a breast related procedure, and quite often it is asked even when it is for a surgery away from the breasts. Can you breastfeed after surgery? This is very important to most women, especially if they are yet to start a family, it is always something they want to know.
In short, you will still be able to breastfeed following surgery for a basic breast enlargement. There may be combined surgeries where it may leave you unable to breastfeed. With a basic breast augmentation, you will be able to breastfeed, and it is important to make your surgeon completely aware of this. We don’t recommend surgery itself if you are currently breastfeeding, nor if you are pregnant. Because of this, there will never be an issue with breastfeeding during your recovery process.
Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic
The Private Clinic guides thousands of woman every year through their breast enlargement journey. We are committed to Medical Expertise, Patient Care and Satisfaction, Honest advice and most importantly the best breast enlargement results.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Free consultation with your specialist surgeon.
- 24-hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- Lifetime guarantee on the Nagor implant for rupture and capsular contracture.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here
For more info on breast enlargement, visit our boob job information pages, where you’ll find FAQS, breast enlargement photos and more. To book a free consultation with a surgeon, call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast enlargement online contact form.