Breast Enlargement Surgery – Double Bubble Effect
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, a nationwide group of clinics with over 35 years of experience specialising in Cosmetic Surgery and Skin and a Trust Pilot 5 star rating. For comprehensive information, before and after photos and costs on Breast Augmentation procedures click here
In this video we are going to show you what the term double bubble means in relation to breast enlargement. Mr. Richards talks us through the video, to explain what double bubble is, and how it is caused.
To begin with we show some images of our patient, whilst Mr. Richards tells us how the double bubble effect is caused.
The implant had to be placed behind the muscle in the original surgery. Then, the muscle holds up the implant, and breast tissue droops over the fold, which leaves you with with two folds, which is where the term double bubble came from.
We then move into the video part, where our patient pushes on her hips and then releases. This contracts her pectoralis major muscle, and squashes the implant, leaving it with this appearance.
The solution to fix the problem is either release the muscle, or alternatively place the implants in front of the muscle.
- Why choose Breast Augmentation at The Private Clinic?
- World-class top breast augmentation specialists, with outstanding reputations in the industry and decades of experience
- Highest attention to patient care and aftercare, with unlimited, follow up appointments for 3 years after your procedure, and a 24-hour helpline
- Over 30 years of experience in the cosmetic surgery industry
- Results are customised to your individual needs
- Titled Best Cosmetic Surgery Practise 2018 in the UK My Face My Body Awards
- Achieved a 5 Star Rating from our patients on Trustpilot
- See our before and after photographs
- View our Breast Augmentation patient video guide
- Read our patient stories
If you would like to arrange a free consultation with one of our renowned specialist breast augmentation surgeons, please call us on 0333 920 2471 or use our breast augmentation online contact form. Surgeon consultations are available in our clinics in Harley Street London, Northampton, Buckinghamshire, Leeds, Chelmsford, Essex, Bristol and Birmingham. We also provide consultations with patient advisors in Glasgow who can provide helpful information before you meet a surgeon.