Breast Enlargement with Uplift – Prices
The cost of combined breast enlargement with uplift surgery can vary dependent on the technique used, the implants chosen and whether you have this surgery in a 1 or 2 stage process.
Our cost for a breast uplift with implants is from £8,390.
To book a consultation please complete our contact form or call us now.
What elements make up the overall cost of Breast Enlargement with Uplift surgery?
As a general rule breast enlargement and uplift costs are split into:
- The cost of the implant
- The surgeon
- The anaesthetist
- The hospital facility
It is worth clarifying the exact costs of each element of your surgery prior to your operation and also enquiring whether your breast capsulectomy surgery costs do include the potential for overnight stay following your surgery, all medication, follow up appointments and any further surgery that might be required.
So what is covered in the cost charged by Aurora Clinics?
At Aurora Clinics, this surgery will normally be performed under a general anaesthetic at one of our dedicated clinics. This cost includes all your surgery and unlimited follow-up appointments after the surgery is completed.
Financing your surgery
We have a range of flexible finance options to help you spread out the cost of your surgery into manageable monthly payments.
Need more information?
- Watch our patient videos and hear about surgical experiences first hand
- Read our online Trust Pilot and Real Self reviews
- Watch our surgeon videos covering frequently asked questions
- See before and after photographs in our extensive gallery to compare and contrast results with your body shape
- Get in touch and we will email you information on our surgeons and clinics and how to book a no obligation consultation.