Breast Reduction Surgery – Prices
The price of a breast reduction will depend on your individual requirements, which will be discussed with your surgeon at your consultation.
As a guide, our cost for breast reduction surgery starts from £8,820.
It is important to note that this is a guide price and can vary dependent on your surgeon and the technique used. A more accurate price can be given at your consultation, to reflect your individual needs.
To book a consultation please complete our contact form or call us now.
What elements make up the overall cost of Breast Reduction surgery?
- The surgeon
- The anaesthetist
- The hospital facility
It is worth clarifying the exact costs of each element of your surgery prior to your operation and also enquiring whether your breast reduction surgery costs do include the potential for an overnight stay following your surgery, all medication, follow up appointments and any further surgery that might be required.
So what is covered in the cost charged by Aurora Clinics?
At Aurora Clinics your breast reduction surgery cost includes consultant surgeon and anaesthetist fees, all medications, unlimited free annual follow-ups and if revisional surgery is required, because it does not meet the Consultant’s expectations, this will be provided free of charge provided that it is identified within 6 months.
Financing your surgery
To help you spread the cost of your procedure, we have a range of flexible finance options. Find out more about our cosmetic surgery finance.
Need more information?
- Watch our patient videos and hear about surgical experiences first hand
- Read our online Trust Pilot and Real Self reviews
- Watch our surgeon videos covering frequently asked questions
- If you’re based in the UK and looking for breast reduction before and after photographs, view our extensive gallery to compare and contrast results with your body shape
- Get in touch and we will email you information on our surgeons and clinics and how to book a no obligation consultation.