Inverted Nipple Correction – Prices
Inverted nipple surgery cost:
Inverted nipple correction on one side is from £1,500
Inverted nipple correction on both sides is from £2,500
Inverted nipple correction under general anaesthetic is from £4,360
It is important to note that these are guide prices as prices can vary dependent on your surgeon and the technique used. A more accurate price can be given at your consultation, to reflect your individual needs.
To book a free consultation please complete our contact form or call us now.
What elements make up the overall cost of Inverted Nipple Correction surgery?
- The surgeon
- The anaesthetist
- The hospital facility
It is worth clarifying the exact costs of each element of your surgery prior to the operation.
So what is covered in the cost charged by Aurora Clinics?
At Aurora Clinics your inverted nipple correction surgery cost includes Consultant surgeon fees, all medications, unlimited free annual follow-ups and if revisional surgery is required, because it does not meet the Consultant’s expectations, this will be provided free of charge provided that it is identified within 6 months.
Financing your surgery
To help you spread the cost of your procedure, we have a range of flexible finance options. Find out more about our cosmetic surgery finance.
Need more information?
- Watch our patient videos and hear about surgical experiences first hand
- Watch our surgeon videos covering frequently asked questions
- See before and after photographs in our extensive gallery to compare and contrast results with your body shape
- Get in touch and we will email you information on our surgeons and clinics and how to book a free no obligation consultation.
- Inverted Nipple correction Surgery @ The Private Clinic (Aurora Clinics is now part of The Private Clinic Group)