Tuberous Breast Correction – Prices
Tubular breasts, also known as tuberous or constricted breasts is a condition that causes the shape of your breasts to become elongated. Surgery to correct and improve this can involve:
Tuberous Breasts Correction from £5,285
Breast Augmentation with Tuberous Breast Correction from £6,855
It is important to note that these are guide prices as prices can vary dependent on your surgeon and the technique used. A more accurate price can be given at your consultation, to reflect your individual needs.
If you think you may be suffering from tubular breasts and would like the shape of your bust improved, please complete our contact form or call us now to book your free consultation.
What elements make up the overall cost of Tubular Breast Correction?
As a general rule tubular breast correction costs are divided into:
- The cost of the implant (if having a breast enlargement)
- The surgeon
- The anaesthetist
- The hospital facility
It is worth clarifying the exact costs of each element of your surgery prior to your operation and also enquiring whether your surgery costs do include the potential for overnight stay following your surgery, all medication, follow up appointments and any further surgery that might be required.
So what is covered in the cost charged by Aurora Clinics?
At Aurora Clinics, your tubular breast correction surgery costs includes all your surgery and unlimited appointments following your procedure. It will also include all necessary hospital fees.
Financing your surgery
To help you spread the cost of your procedure, we have a range of flexible finance options. Find out more about our cosmetic surgery finance.
Need more information?
- Watch our patient videos and hear about surgical experiences first hand
- Read our online Trust Pilot and Real Self reviews
- Watch our surgeon videos covering frequently asked questions
- See before and after photographs in our extensive gallery to compare and contrast results with your body shape
- Get in touch and we will email you information on our surgeons and clinics and how to book a no obligation consultation.