5 questions to ask your Practitioner if you are considering a non-surgical solution
In the UK we have seen a rapid increase in the last few years of the number of these procedures performed. It is important to assess the qualifications & experience of your practitioner prior to receiving any treatment.
The questions that we would advise you ask your practitioner are:
1) How many procedures per year they perform.
2) How long they have been performing these treatments.
3) Have they ever had any adverse events/poor results following treatment.
4) Which treatment they would recommend for you.
5) Whether they belong to any trade organisation which regulates cosmetic treatment in the UK.
By asking these 5 questions you will get a good idea of the level of experience of your practitioner and can make an informed decision as to whether they are the right person to treat you.