How can I treat Hyperhidrosis (Excessive Sweating)?


Dear Aurora Clinics, could you tell me if I am suffering from a condition known as hyperhidrosis as I have noticed that I sweat profusely around the face, forehead and scalp?

I would be grateful if you could recommend a suitable treatment for this condition as it has caused me a great deal of concern for a while now and is something that I would like to resolve.


Thank you very much for your enquiry. It does sound as though you have hyperhidrosis of the face, forehead and scalp although hyperhidrosis can occur in any area. The most commonly affected regions are the underarms, forehead and hands.

You may be suitable for treatment with Botox injections which cover roughly the area of the hand, (including palm and fingers).

If you think you would be suitable for this type of treatment, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01324 578290 to schedule a consultation and discuss the best treatment for you.

Many thanks for your enquiry,

The Aurora Cosmetic and Plastic Surgery Team