Breast Enlargement – Prices
The cost of breast enlargement surgery varies considerably across the UK. As a general guide, the cost of surgery can partly depend upon the breast implants used as some surgeons prefer to use slightly more expensive implants.
Our cost for a breast enlargement procedure starts from £5,800
It is important to note that this is a guide price and prices can vary depending on your surgeon and the technique or implant used. A more accurate price can be given at your consultation, to reflect your individual needs.
To book a consultation please complete our contact form or call us now.
Aurora is now part of The Private Clinic, please click here to find out more about Breast Augmentation and The Private Clinic. World-renowned plastic surgeon Mr Adrian Richards is part of The Private Clinic expert team.
One of the other main factors in determining cost is the quality of the hospital in which your procedure is performed. Many of the hospitals can have slightly less well equipped operating theatres and without the most recent laminar airflow theatres that we have at Aurora Clinics.
Why are laminar airflow theatres worth the money?
Laminar airflow theatres significantly reduce the risk of infection following breast enlargement surgery and you should always enquire whether the hospital is equipped with this type of theatre in which any potential bacteria in the theatre are rapidly removed from the room. Breast enlargement surgery costs also vary depending on the aftercare.
What are you liable to pay if something goes wrong?
In some cases if there is revisional surgery required you may be liable for further costs. We are pleased to work with the leading manufacturers of breast implants and they will issue you with your own warranty card which will explain what happens if you develop capsular contracture or any other problem following surgery.
What elements make up the overall cost of Breast Enlargement surgery?
As a general rule breast enlargement costs are divided into:
- The cost of the implant
- The surgeon
- The anaesthetist
- The hospital facility
It is worth clarifying the exact costs of each element of your surgery prior to the operation and also enquiring whether the breast enlargement surgery costs do include the potential for overnight stay following your surgery, all medication, follow up appointments and any further surgery that might be required.
So what is covered in the cost charged by Aurora Clinics part of The Private Clinic?
At Aurora Clinics your breast enlargement surgery costs includes a sizing appointment (where possible), consultant surgeon and anaesthetist fees, all medications, unlimited free annual follow-ups and if revisional surgery is required, because it does not meet the Consultant’s expectations, this will be provided free of charge provided that it is identified within 6 months.
The Private Clinic ensures you have the best cover and quality which includes;
- Consultations with a specialist breast surgeon.
- 24 hour patient helpline to ensure you are always in the best of hands.
- Three years cover for all surgical, hospital and nursing care, in case of any medical issue giving you peace of mind.
- The Private Clinic offers a unique warranty of £1000 towards surgical costs in case of rupture for 10 years from the date of your operation.
- Comprehensive Breast Enlargement Patient Guide.
- Highly experienced Cosmetic Breast Surgeons who have decades of experience.
- Outstanding hospital facilities.
- As many post-operative care and appointments with your surgeon and nursing team as required.
- Our experience and medical expertise makes your journey a reassuring one click here
Financing your surgery
To help you spread the cost of your procedure, we have a range of flexible finance options. Find out more about our cosmetic surgery finance.
Need more information?
- Watch our patient videos and hear about surgical experiences first hand
- Read our online TrustPilot and Real Self reviews
- Watch our surgeon videos covering frequently asked questions
- See before and after photographs in our extensive gallery to compare and contrast results with your body shape
- Call 0333 920 2471 or use our online contact form and we will be able to provide information on our surgeons and clinics and how to book a free no obligation consultation.